Fall is here…where we are getting cooler temperatures and brightly colored leaves coming along with it! This is a great time to not only review your fall home maintenance list, but to request a free, no-obligation estimate on your fall to do list from your friends here at Handyman Connection in Colorado Springs!
A Few Fall Home Maintenance Reminders:
- Clean out the leaves from gutters and downspouts.
- Seal any gaps where cold air (or pests) can enter.
- Shut off and drain all exterior faucets and hoses.
- Make all needed exterior repairs.
- Check all your indoor safety detectors and replace batteries.
- Inspect the caulking around all windows, doors and entry points.
- Be sure to look at electrical, cable, phone and gas lines to see if replacement is needed.
- Inspect and repair any damage found in your driveway, walkways and stairs.
- Install or replace the weather stripping on all doors and windows.
For professional, skilled and quality work, call Handyman Connection in Colorado Springs for all of your general home maintenance needs. We can help with window replacement and blinds installation or cleaning the gutters on your roof…plus, we can even hang your holiday decorations! As always we strive to be your trusted source you can call when ever you need a professional handyman.
All work is performed by our experienced craftsmen who will walk you through each for a simple and seamless experience.